At paperpickers.com, we want you to be happy with your purchase. We strive for complete customer satisfaction. We are a teeny-tiny business (hello Mary and Linda) and operate on a very slim profit margin.
We do not accept returns. We do not accept returns if you have changed your mind or do not like the product you have purchased. There are no returns for digital downloads.
We may make exceptions from time to time if the product is damaged or not as described in the photos or description. If you have an issue with something you purchased from us, please contact us. We will work with you to resolve the issue to our mutual satisfaction.
Do not send any product back to us without first contacting us. We will not issue refunds for products sent back to us unless we have agreed to do so in advance.
To request a refund:
- Go to WooCommerce.com > Account > Orders
- Select the order number of the product you want to refund.
- Select the ellipsis icon (three dots) next to the order total column. This opens a prompt to Request a Refund.
- Note: If you do not see the ellipsis icon, it means the 30-day period has passed.
- Click the link to Request a refund. A Refund Request Form displays.
- Select a refund reason from the drop-down menu and add details about your reason for the refund request.
- Select Request Refund.
An automated response confirming receipt is sent to the email address associated with your account. Once we’ve had a chance to review the request, we will be in touch about the refund process.